Who we are:
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with more than 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world.
The company markets Whirlpool, Indesit, Hotpoint, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. To find our more please visit: http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com
Responsible for developing and implementing company’s strategic sales plans. Deliver the Company’s objectives in terms of revenue, margins, market share goals, products mix and more. This role reports to the Market Director South East Europe (Based in Athens).
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
• Drive customer portfolio strategy. Build and develop strong working relationships with Trade Partners
• Deliver sales and pricing as defined in budget for the area
• Keep abreast of market and trade conditions and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing customer requirements
• Define policies, objectives and sales annual plans, align commercial policies
• University Degree preferably in A Business related area
• More than four (4) years of Experience in a Key Account Manager position, preferably in the Home Appliance industry
More than one (1) year of Experience in a Sales Manager Position, preferably in the Home Appliance industry
• Knowledge of Hebrew will be considered an Asset
• Excellent Use of English Language
• Strong MS Office Applications’ User