Υποτροφίες σε Έλληνες υπηκόους (μόνιμοι κάτοικοι Ελλάδας), για σπουδές στο Ισραήλ.
Διαβάστε αναλυτικά παρακάτω τις προϋποθέσεις, τα δικαιολογητικά, τι περιλαμβάνουν οι υποτροφίες, εκτυπώστε τις αιτήσεις, διαβάστε προσεκτικά τις οδηγίες.
Περιμένουμε τις αιτήσεις σας έως 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2017 στην διεύθυνση:
Πρεσβεία Ισραήλ (Ακαδημαϊκό Τμήμα)
Μαραθωνοδρόμων 1, Π. Ψυχικό
Scholarships offered by the Israeli government to foreign students – 2017
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC RELATIONS DIVISION
The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
The following countries have a special scholarship arrangement:
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Great Britain, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Japan, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia.
Different types of scholarships are offered:
1. Summer language courses (Ulpan)
2. One academic year or research studies.
- The applicant should hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year).
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he/she applies. A scholarship will be granted only after the required institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of the scholarship may change from year to year according to the annual budget.
Either a full or partial scholarship may be granted.
Full scholarship includes:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only)
- Basic health insurance*
Accommodation, transportation and travel arrangements to and from Israel are the applicant’s responsibility.
Scholarships will be granted only for study in universities and programs approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education.
Scholarships for Ulpan language studies will be granted in the Ulpan chosen by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In order to start the application process, please contact your local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for submitting applications and to receive more detailed information concerning the process of choosing candidates for scholarship from your country.
Submission of Application
Before downloading and filling out the application forms, please carefully read these important instructions. ( http://mfa.gov.il/mfa/abouttheministry/documents/scholarshipinstructions.pdf )
Applications should include:
- Completed application form – Download application forms (http://mfa.gov.il/mfa/abouttheministry/documents/scholarshipapplication.pdf )
• Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
• Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
• At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate
• Three (3) photographs
• Certificate of health
All of the above should be printed in English and submitted in three (3) copies to the Israeli Embassy in Athens.
The final date for the submission of application forms is on Friday, 15th of December 2017.
Final decision regarding the granting of a scholarship will be made around June of each year.
The MFA will notify the candidate of his/her acceptance to the scholarship program.
For more details, please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com