Janssen Greece, a pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of healthcare products, seeks a dynamic professional for its Safety Department in Greece and Israel, based in Athens.
Local Safety Administrator Greece & Israel
Reporting directly to the Local Safety Team Lead of Janssen Greece the incumbent will be responsible for supporting all Pharmacovigilance activities of Safety Department of the Greek and Israeli organization.
• Provide support for the collection and processing of Adverse Events (AEs), AEs combined with Product Quality Complaints and pregnancy reports obtained through all potential sources
• Conduct administrative review of local individual cases
• Coordinate translation of local source documents
• Maintain a tracking system of the cases that require reporting
• Provide notification to regulatory authorities of all cases according to local regulations
• Responsible for the filing and maintenance of all case documentation
• Support the implementation of compliance standards
• Coordinate PV trainings
• Strong communication skills
• Organizational and analytical skills with focus in details
• Capability of problem-solving and managing complex safety issues
• Basic knowledge of Regulatory/Safety, EU and National legislation and guidelines focused in Greek and International Pharmacovigilance requirements
• Ability to travel abroad
• Have University Degree (Bachelor’s) in a Life Science subject. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sector
• Be fluent in Greek, Hebrew and English
• Be PC literate
The company offers
• A competitive compensation & benefits package
• The opportunity to grow professionally, locally and internationally
• A challenging and motivating environment
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please refer the job application title)